Are you passionate about dance and helping others? Are you professional with a great work ethic? Do you have great leadership skills and a knack for social media or writing? Then The Working Dancer is looking for you!
The Working Dancer is seeking budding professionals to join their internship program. In addition to gaining valuable work experience, TWD interns will receive the following benefits:
- Free consultations and mentorship from TWD founder, Shate' Edwards.
- Free resume and bio development.
- Free dance training from TWD team or class stipend.
- Recommendation letters.
- Work from the comfort of your home!
To take advantage of this incredible opportunity, view the descriptions, requirements, and submission details below.
the working dancer internship program
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR - (Remote)
Manages all social media accounts for The Working Dancer. Responsible for scheduling content, responding to audience engagement, and at times, creating new content graphics. Must have excellent writing/grammar, an eye for design, and great customer service skills.
WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR - (Remote)
Manages content published on TheWorkingDancer.com including curating guest posts for blog or podcast, or creating new posts. May also be needed to manage newsletter content on occasion. Must have excellent writing/grammar as well as great communication and customer service skills.
General Internship Requirements/Expectations:
- Must be 18+.
- Must commit to approximately 5 hours per week for at least 4 months if selected.
- Must have computer and stable internet connection.
- Leaders who are also a team players preferred.
- Solution minded individuals preferred.
- Dance background preferred.
- Atlanta local preferred, but everyone is encouraged to apply.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter as an attachment (not in body of email) to support@TheWorkingDancer.com by February 10, 2018. Use "Intern - (Role)" as email subject. Applicants who fail to follow submission instructions will not be considered.