Blogging and Online Business Training for Dancers
Online business is a multi-billion dollar industry, with online teaching generating over 100 million in sales in 2015, and sales of physical goods expecting to be at nearly 500 billion by 2021. If you didn't quite get it before, that's BILLIONS, y'all!
While it's incredibly important that, as dancers, we continue investing in our development as artists, it's also time for us to start investing in training that will help us level up our earnings as well. Let's take our piece of that multi-billion dollar pie!
Imagine a life where you:
- Make money using a combination of ALL of your gifts and interests.
- Create your own opportunities instead of always being on the receiving end of a gig.
- Live a life of FREEDOM on your own terms.
- Take your power back from the starving artist lifestyle.
- Create the life you love while also helping others.
The B- School Intensive is for you, if you:
- Have a blog or business idea but don't how to get started.
- Want to learn how to monetize and grow your existing blog or business.
- Want to create a lifestyle that allows you to work from anywhere in the world.
- Want a fulfilling way to financially support your lifestyle while you continue to build your dance career.
- Are ready to BOSS UP in every area of your life!
The truth is you don't have to imagine that life anymore. You can choose it! All you have to do is believe, be taught, and BEGIN!
And because you're here, you're already on your way!
I've created The B-School Intensive as a way to share everything I know about blogging and doing business online, and more importantly, as a way to partner with you throughout your journey.
I'm so excited to help you take this leap of faith! I'm ready to guide you towards developing a success mindset, monetizing your gifts, growing and serving your audience, and much more.
This is why I care so much.
I'm Shate' L. Edwards - a dance artist, educator, and entrepreneur. I have a BA in Psychology from Spelman College and a MFA in Dance from Sam Houston State University.
I have a professional dance career that spans well over a decade. In that time, I've performed extensively throughout the U.S. and China, choreographed dozens of productions - some to critical acclaim, and taught thousands of students, both domestically and abroad.
Throughout my career, especially through my work as a dance professor, I've had the opportunity to mentor many dancers and help them strategize next steps for their own careers.
I even took that mentorship online by building The Working Dancer, and since, and I've transformed my own blog into an income generator that I can operate from anywhere in the world.
I've invested THOUSANDS of dollars and have had YEARS of business coaching and courses, and I'm here to help you get started without having to spend as much time or money.